Rubber Powder Modified Bitumen Equipment
Introduction of production process:
1. Unload the bitumen from the tanker: Insert the quick pipe into another container, unload the bitumen into the container, and then start the bitumen pump to pump the bitumen into the tank.
2. bitumen heating: Heat two burners at the same time and start the circulating pump. When the bitumen is higher than 150℃, mix it for test run. When heating, turning on the stirring will help increase the heating speed.
3. Production of rubber bitumen: Open the bitumen circulation, open the blending tank for stirring, open the rubber powder lifting, and adjust the rubber powder lifting speed according to the blending situation.
Export of rubber bitumen: After the production of rubber powder is completed, the rubber bitumen can be exported through the goose neck.
Advantages of Duxiu production tank:
1. The tank body is an integral structure, so it is only required to remove the stirrer and the goose neck for transportation.
2. The bitumen pipe has the functions of oil unloading, circulation and production.
3. A high viscosity pump is adopted as rubber bitumen pump.
4. The tank mixing and rubber powder lifting are started by frequency converter, which can be used in places with a small capacity of power use; for adjustment of production; for all-round protection of the motor and the mixing equipment.
5. A cutter tooth mixing blade is adopted by small-volume mixing tank, which can break up massive rubber powder, to evenly mix bitumen and rubber powder.
6. A support structure is adopted by the tank top agitator to isolate the heat source from the motor, so as to guarantee that the motor runs in a relatively low temperature environment.
7. The heat conduction oil circulating heating system can reduce the stirring installation position, with relatively small residue at the bottom.
8. 10cm rock wool is adopted by the tank body for thermal insulation.
9. Both heat conduction oil and bitumen adopt automatic temperature control, which is safe.
10. The theoretical maximum heating power of two TBL26 burners is 600kw. The temperature of 20 tons of bitumen can be raised by 80°C in about 2.5 hours.